Children hack - Crocodile polyethylene
What you need to crafts:
1. wrapping polyethylene (usually it is wrapped technique)
2. Cardboard, colored paper
3. Two balls, table tennis
4. Glue, scissors and acrylic paints
What you need to do:
1. Discuss the general form
2. Polyethylene twist on a roll and is fixed in such a way to form a "body" of the crocodile
3. Paint a cotton swab in the green
4. Cut the dorsal fin and feet, paint and glue the on the "body"
5. Draw on the tennis ball "pupils" and glue the "eyes"