Beaded bracelets are beautiful decorations which you can make on your own. There are several kinds of beaded bracelets that you can make. You may weave a beaded bracelet by using a single string (the wire) or two threads. You may also make bracelets in a few stages (layers). Next, we will review several interesting, yet easy to make beaded bracelet patterns .
Beaded bracelet patterns a sennit
This kind of bracelet is made out of 9 beaded strings which are weaved into a single pattern. For this bracelet, you will need 9 strings or pieces of wire approximately 1 to 3 feet long. The length depends on the width of your wrist.
1. Tie the threads on one end with a knot. Attach one part of the fastener, and then using a pin, attach it to a pin cushion this will be the basis for convenience during work.
2. Start stringing beads on a string of three consecutive threads of the same color. Tie the ends of each thread so that the beads will not be falling off while working.
3. Start weaving the beaded sennit braid by separating the three threads of each color. The beads should rest tightly and the threads of the same color should be even.
4. Braided sennit should be finished with a knot of all 9 strings, and at the end, the second half of the fastener may be attached. Remove the excess beads and cut off any extra threads.
This is it our beaded bracelet is complete!
Floral beaded bracelet patterns
This bracelet is easy to make and is done with the help of the parallel braiding technique. You will need beads of three different colors, such as black, red and yellow, or any other color variations. You will also need two threads or wires.
1. Tie two threads with a knot, and on this end attach one part of the fastener.
2. Use the parallel braiding technique:
1strow 1 black bead
2ndrow 2 red beads
3rdrow 1 red, 1 yellow, and 1 red bead
4throw 2 red beads
5throw 1 black bead
Next, repeat rows 1 5 until you reach the required length of the bracelet.
3. Tie two strings together with a knot and finally attach the fastener. Cut off any excessive threads.
Nautical beaded bracelet patterns
In order to make this bracelet, you will need beads of two different sizes. Small beads will be used for the base, and large beads will be used for the wave. This bracelet is done in two phases.
1. Weave the base by using small beads. You will need 2 threads tied with a knot at one end, and then a fastener attached - if you plan on making a dismountable bracelet.
2. Next, you will need to perform a parallel braiding technique, and each row should have 3 beads. Then, tie the strings on the edge with a knot and a fastener (if it is a dismountable bracelet).
3. Take the larger beads and then use them to make a decorative basis by wave-like rows of the large beads. To do this, you will need to string the beads onto the threads. At the crossing sections, skip the thread with the base through it and secure it.
Pearl beaded bracelet patterns
For this bracelet you’ll need large beads that are 0.5in and light yellow or light pink colored, as well as beads of contrasting black or another dark color. This bracelet is made in two phases.
1. Take a thread of 2 lengths. In the middle, attach the first part of the fastener - tie it with a knot. By performing a parallel braiding technique, weave the following sequence: 1strow 1 large bead, 2ndrow for each thread use 3 beads on both sides pull through the large bead. Repeat the sequence of the 2ndrow until you reach the required length of the bracelet. Tie the knot and attach the second part of the fastener.
2. Attach an extra single thread from one endand perform the entanglement with the beads. For this, you will need to string 4 beads onto the thread and then pass a needle through each large bead.
We hope you enjoyed checking out theseBeaded bracelet patterns. In coming articles, we will tell you about other methods and techniques for weaving more kinds of beaded wares.